Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Finds!

Hello and goodmorning! David is still being
aloof today and only stopping by to sit in his
fort for a little while. Yes, I made David a fort.
While David is off on some adventure of sorts
I'll be showing more finds!


I know! I know! You're just blown away
by the sheer awesomeness of this!!!
It's ohkay, take a deep breath.
This little figure of greatness comes from
Re-Ment. They are packaged in a way
so that you are unable to know which
pose you are getting. It's a fun sort
of lottery! Even if you get one of the
same you're only doubling the cuteness!
I was lucky enough to get mine through
UrbanOutfitters while they still had them in
stock. Currently the Re-Ment website is
saying they are on back order. But
you're bound to find other cute mini-things!


hehehe ("^_^)

1 comment:

  1. I feel as though I need that potty cat to cheer me up. Looks like I'm gonna be adding money to the credit card again. :P

    ReplyDelete